Same-Day Crown with Planmeca
Ask Preston Dental Center if our services are right for youMake an Appointment
How Does the PlanScan™ Process Work?
- First, the target tooth is prepared for the crown. A digital picture is taken, using extremely precise blue laser technology. The picture is then converted into a 3D model of your tooth.
- Using the 3D rendering, your crown is designed and created using a fabrication machine. The crowns are fabricated from ceramic blocks, which are available in a variety of shades to precisely match the color of your other teeth.
- The completed crown is then polished and correctly fitted to the target tooth. Once properly fitted, it’s cemented into place.
Why Choose PlanScan™?
- The process can be completed in one visit in a short period of time, so it saves you the hassle and time of several appointments.
- The crown is created in-house by Preston Dental Center, so we have complete control over how it will be designed and fitted.
- No need to wear temporary crowns while the final product is being created in a lab, as your final crown is fitted that same day.
Take advantage of this revolution in restorative dentistry! For more information on the PlanScan™ process, or to make an appointment, call us at 919-460-0963 today.